Look at this! A pink trophy! <3
Yeheey! Thanks a bunch, Shasha who has a nice blog! :D As long as I know Shasha’s blog, her reviews are detailed, but very simple! And yes, she is so friendly. She replies any comments on her posts. :))
Okay, now what? What goes along with the trophy? Learn these:
1. Thank the person who have you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the blogger appreciation award as many readers/commenters/followers as you’d like.
4. Let the blogger know you’ve just awarded them (by leaving a comment/email/tweet/etc).
the questions (with answers, to make it simple and short):
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging when I was Junior High School, together with my best buddies to keep us in contact. At that time, one of us (we are a trio, fyi) should go to Holland for students exchange. That’s why we made a blog with Wordpress. I continued making another blogs on WP. The one for telling people funny story and life thingy through my days, one for selling my books, and another one that is still very active, cetakcetik that contains my short stories and poems. Then I tried Blogspot and created another personal daily blog! Finally, I also looked at Tumblr and joined with it. On 2011, I made this Tumblr a beautiful beauty blog, since I really love cosmetics & art too. :) So, I’ve been blogging for 4 years, I think.
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
The first reason is to keep contact with my friends, just like I mentioned before, and the second is, I love sharing and talking and looking at haul photos! LOL. :)
3. What types of blog do you like to follow/read?
Blogs with good-looking templates, unique headers, fun contents, cute pictures, pastel colours, cosmetic stuffs, and of course, a friendly owner! LOL.
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
My illustration. I’d like to try different styles of illustration!
I proudly present this award to:
That’s all for today, folks! :D I’m editing my novel so I walk along through 2 worlds at the moment. :P Fiction world and real world. Both are amazing! LOL. See you! :*