Sabtu, 18 Juli 2015

Three Favourite Little Bottles


Basically, my skincare routine is a trio. 

One DIY. One plant-based oil. One extranaturalbetterorganic facial care. Here I snap the essential three, outside of my day cream and sunscreen. 


DIY Vitamin C Serum
Prove the power of L-Ascorbic Acid.  This is literally just a powder of edible vitamin C plus distilled water.  I remake it every week. No strict measurements.  And no refrigerator required, as long as you use a thick glass bottle to keep it.  I reuse my moisturizer bottle.  It improves my skin's condition, even when I have hardcore sleeping hours (read as : going to bed too late). Fix a dry irritated skin around my nose. Further details, click here

Aster and Bay Facial Serum no.3: Purity 
The best facial oil I've tried. After a while, I'm amazed by the miracle it creates. Such as: clearing pores (it's almost visible), treating acne kindly, and, still, beautiful smell. :p  More ramblings about this: in this post

Virgin Coconut Oil Palem Mustika
I've talked a lot about this magical, tropical oil. To avoid you from being bored, just click 'vco' in my tags cloud and read. Or search 'virgin coconut oil' on the upper left of this blog. ;D

What's your basic skincare weapons, Folks? :) 



4 komentar:

  1. oh i think i'm going to have to give the DIY vitamin c serum a go, i suffer from the same dry irritated skin around my nose in the winter. my favourite thing for my skin at the moment is rosehip oil, it does wonders!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yea, it's a good idea :D
      Good luck with the experiment!

      I heard a lot of euphoria of rosehip oil, but I never use it. :)

      Hapus