Minggu, 12 Juni 2016

May The ( Space-Concerned ) Force Be with Ya'

"Don’t be afraid of empty space in your closet. It might feel weird at first, but when you can get dressed in the morning without stress and struggle, you’ll start to enjoy the benefits of owning less."
-taken from the 333 Project 

I've been reading a lot about minimalism and so. Since last year, I guess. While I'm trying to sell my preloved clothes / shoes / jewelry, plus stop shopping for no reason. It's beyond effective.
It's interesting!

And, just like my proccess of being vegetarian, or becoming a good musician, being in touch with watercolour, plus my path of 'detoxifying' my toiletries, it's a fun, fun journey! No way back. No regret.  Everything's fun!

The other blog that I am subscribed in is: Un-fancy

Oh, yeah, and it's affecting a lot of other sessions in my life.  Most importanly, my lifestyle and mindset. Bye, bye, impulsive shopping. Bye, bye, wander around a departement store for nothing but tired and bankrupted.

I am no longer believe in 'retail therapy', but more into 'use whatever you already have efficiently!'.
And I'm not a hoarder anymore.  That's the most precious step I've ever had.  I might find a reason to stack some stuff just because 'oh, it's a local brand, don't worry', or 'oh it's made of organic cotton, don't worry'. Oh, nonsense! What I have to worry is THE SPACE AND THE ENERGY. And THE TIME, sorry. Shopping has actually eaten a lot of most productive moments, and erase the space I have in house or in my head, and surely, energy. Plus, when I shop without further thinking, I usually end up in regret.  And regret feels bad. Really.

So let's start our little mantra again:

I am not a cupboard, I am a fulfilled humanbeing. 
Thank you, Dearest Universe. :) 

 


cherishing my super duper simple rings, that i can wear with ANYTHING i already own  

3 komentar:

  1. Cincinnya beli di mana? simpel banget :D
    udah lama banget nggak baca blog kamu gegara aku sering sok sibuk :')
    dan senang rasanya bisa baca lagi pas liburan begini.
    --
    kalau baca postingan kamu ini aku jadi bersyukur punya sifat pelit terutama sama diri sendiri :p. kadang sedih karena rasanya kurang update dibanding temen-temen yang selalu punya barang terbaru dan bisa jadi topik pembicaraan (and being adore by others because they already own/tried the 'cool newest' things). thank you yah :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Halo! :D
      Iya nih, senang ya banyak senggang kalau pas liburan. :)
      Cincinnya aku beli di From Tiny Islands.

      Hihi, aku tetap omongin barang terbaru sama teman-teman, tapi nggak sambil beli atau memiliki. Yang harus aku tahan-tahanin memang keinginan untuk 'punya' semua barang lucu. XD

      Makasih sudah mampir dan membaca :D

      Hapus
    2. Sebenernya ngomongin barang gitu kan yg kita omongin soal style atau karya seni aja sih. Ya kaya liat lukisan di galeri,hasil karya seni si pembuat. Ngomongin sesuatu bukan berarti harus miliki sesuatu kan?

      Nha kalo soal being adored itu baru soal lain. Memang natural dr manusia buat suka dikagumi. Cuma ini ngawurnya kebanyakan orang,mereka kagum sama seseorg dan pengen dikagumi krn penampilan luar. Harusnya,kagum sama kepribadian dan karakter seseorg. Penampilan luar bisa dibeli. Karakter engga bisa dibeli..

      Hapus