Rabu, 15 Oktober 2014

Veggie Report Again

I forget when I decided to stop eating chicken.  Around...several months ago? I started with duck then continued with chicken. So, I don't consume any poultry now. 

But then I realized then I have to develop. My goal is to eat zero animals! 

I will reduce the amount of seafood supply to my gastronomy life.  What does that mean? I'll be an ovo-lacto vegetarian soon! Okay, avoiding dairy products such as yogurt, cheese, and milk won't be an instant step.  Egg? What if I eat a carrot cake? It's vegetable-based but it contains egg or milk, except I get the vegan version. 

And Indonesia hasn't have so many vegan choices for those kind of things: cake, cookies, etc

Hey, alors, can I say 'Good bye fishes, crabs, shrimp, I'm going to let you free!' right now? 

Perhaps later, in 2015.  I'll be officially an ovo-lacto. ASAP. 



Wish me luck! And let's reduce meat consumption, baby! <3

2 komentar:

  1. Haha, ya, aku pesco-vegetarian sejak umur 15. Kalau sudah tinggal sendiri maunya jadi vegan, kalau sekarang paling sekedar kurangi telur, ikan, susu, dll. Eh, tapi kalau susu sih aku sudah soya :) Good luck, ya! :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasih semangatnya Kak Indi! <3 Iya, kalau udah tinggal sendiri juga aku mau jadi vegan. :D Susu favorit aku kedelai dan almond. Susu sapi sedikit-sedikit masih suka minum, atau kadang di dalem kue. ;)
      Yey! Mari kita semangat Kak Indi! ;D

      Hapus